Tuesday, December 30, 2003

You Tell Them Joe!!

Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman (D-Conn.) charged yesterday that former Vermont governor Howard Dean will "melt in a minute" under Republican attacks if he becomes the Democratic presidential nominee and said it was "outrageous" of Dean to suggest that Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe step in and shield him from growing criticism by his rivals.

I mentioned this yesterday and it appears that the dems are (or at least one dem is) jumping on the bandwagon against Dean's comments. Although Lieberman is a horrible presidential candidate, I think what he's saying on foreign policy and national defense is far more sensible than anything the current crop of clowns is saying on those issues. Dean, for one, is going to get butchered during the general election campaign, if he's the nominee. By the way, yesteday I bought a W. 2004 hat off the Bush website. Go there if you want to buy one. (I get nothing from this, but I wish I did.) I can't wait to wear it wherever I go in my liberal state.

No comments: