Monday, January 05, 2004

Lefties Show Their True Colors

I didn't have a chance to get to this yesterday, but it's important that everyone see what the lefties at moveon.org are up to. They've been running a contest for amateur anti-Bush ads, a contest to be decided by a cavalcade of idiots like Michael Moore, Janeane Garofalo, Jessica Lange, and Al Franken. Another one in the group is Tony Shaoub. I used to like his show Monk, until I saw his name on this website. So much for watching that show.

If you have any spare change, send it to the folks at moveon. By continuing to support crap like this, the lefties and the dems they sponsor will disappear like the Whigs. We can only hope.

Here's the transcript of the ad, as posted by Drudge:


MOVEON.ORG SCRIPT

GRAPHIC: Pictures Of Hitler
HITLER: (Speaking In German)
CHYRON: We have taken new measures to protect our homeland,

GRAPHIC: Pictures Of Hitler
HITLER: (Speaking In German)
CHYRON: I believe I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator,

GRAPHIC: Pictures Of Hitler
HITLER: (Speaking In German)
CHYRON: God told me to strike at al-Qaida and I struck them,

GRAPHIC: Pictures of President Bush
HITLER: (Speaking In German)
CHYRON: and then He instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did.

CHYRON: SOUND FAMILIAR?
BACKGROUND: Cheering German Crowd

No comments: